The Flowering of Life 2019
A Foundation Course in Family Constellation
October 2019 to January 2021
Last chance to book for the final six Modules from 27-29 March 2020
A series of nine themed weekend modules starting from conception through to the end of life and everything in between.
This course covers all of life’s important stages, a hands-on experiential journey in a supportive creative setting, the ideal way to learn and practice one-to-one Family Constellations for yourself and others.
As well as gaining proficiency with a life enhancing skill set, you will also be taking away with you the benefits of a life changing programme.
The Flowering of Life Foundation Course will lead us into the rich world of Family Constellation.
A wide variety of Constellation techniques will be introduced. Constellation practice will take place in pairs, small groups and on your own. Sarasi will lead and demonstrate whole-group Constellations throughout the course. Her sensitive holding creates a relaxed learning environment.
Space will be made for circle sharings, guided visualisations based on the themes of the day and time to process, to deepen and support the rich learning process.
We will learn core principles and teachings from Bert Hellinger and those who have continued to develop his work.
The integrity of Family Constellation practice will be supported by a wide spectrum of healing therapeutic modalities including meditation and guided visualisation, dance, Constellation theatre, Voice Dialog, Inner Child work, bodywork, Focusing, NLP timelines (past reframing, future programming), creativity, Journaling.
The trust, the closeness and the safe supporting setting have been highly valued by previous participants. Signing up for the whole course has been an important part of that, and discounts and payment options are offered to make this possible for everyone.
From whatever walk of life, by completing The Flowering of Life Foundation Course, you will have a toolbox of Constellation skills that you can use to support and nourish the growth and development of yourself, friends and family.
It is not on its own a training for professional practice.
Sarasi is now offering a Professional Practitioner Training, which will run alongside the Flowering of Life Foundation Course. It is only available to those enrolled in the current FoL course, or who have completed a previous Foundation Course with Sarasi.
It is an invaluable skill set for therapists, health professionals, healers, bodyworkers, coaches etc who want to deepen and expand their work, using Family Constellation 1to1s to enrich their existing practice.
The Practitioner Training starts after the fourth module of the Foundation Course – so there’s time to see if this is for you.
It comprises seven days, 9.30am to 5.30pm on the Mondays following the fourth to the ninth modules.
Read more about the Practitioner Training here
Raw Materials - Module 1
25-27 Oct 2019
This weekend is a practical start to the whole series.
You will learn the basic skills needed to practice Constellations in a 1to1 setting. It will include:
- Introduction to core principles of how Family Constellations work their magic
- Uncovering the bare bones of a Constellation toolkit that can be taken home, to the beach, café or perhaps even your office
- Constellations as a self-help tool
- Techniques to practice in pairs, alone or with others
- The importance of Being and Presence – trusting the Field of Knowing and the hidden intelligence of the body
- What to look for, listening, sensing, Constellation Maps and their meanings
- Becoming a reader of the hidden language of feelings
Early Beginnings - Module 2
29 Nov-1 Dec 2019
How did our Life begin? And does this affect how we bring new things into being, such as creative projects, relationships, new babies?
By looking at the moment of conception, our time in the womb and birth itself, we discover how our entire life may have been shaped and coloured by unresolved events at its very beginning.
In this weekend we will explore
- Our early bonding with mother – Constellations to heal the womb experience, the umbilical cord, incubator babies etc – thereby strengthening our connection to life itself and receiving goodness in all that we do
- Conception – a cellular love affair – a meeting of mother and father
- Sperm and egg Constellations – inherited DNA from the father and mother’s line that they carry
- Epigenetics – did we inherit our mother’s or grandmother’s birth trauma?
- Mother’s womb stories – lost babies, miscarriages, abortions, twins (one in three of us were conceived and lived as twins for the first three months of our time in the womb)
- Constellations on an NLP timeline, mapping conception through to birth
Primal Roots - Module 3
31 Jan - 2 Feb 2020
Our childhoods carry both intense joy and terrible pain. We learn about ourself and our place in the world through our parents.
This weekend gives us the chance to
- Look at early infancy – our safety and vulnerability
- Heal the deep wounds with mother and father
- Re-parent and welcome our Inner Child
- Heal the bond with mother father - by Bert Hellinger’s powerful process ‘Interrupted Movement’
- Constellate childhood separation, loss, adoption and ‘blended families’
Beginning of the Practitioner Training
The transition from childhood through Adolescence to Adulthood is never easy. We may find the teenage years and sexual dawning confusing. We may even have missed our teenage years, burdened by adult responsibilities that cut our childhood short.
This weekend introduces the teachings of The Sacred Order – how everyone has the right to belong
- Where do I fit in? My place in the family. Brothers, sisters, sibling rivalry
- Who is missing? Lost children
- How the Flow of Love is violated – those who came before have priority over those who come later
- The Big Child (the Adapted Child), trapped in a reversal of the flow of love
- The Wild Child Meditation
The weekend also covers:
Ancestral wounds around lost innocence, lost childhood
An Initiation ceremony into man- and woman-hood
Sexual boundaries, infringement, abuse
Constellations to heal education traumas, boarding schools etc.
Relating - Module 5
15-17 May 2020
This weekend is about healing our marriages and partnerships and letting them flower.
It will shine a light on unresolved separations and relationships and how they affect us now, both those in our own and in our partner’s family system;
so that we can break the chains of anger, resentment and regret and move on to find new love in our lives; not only for ourselves but for our children.
I will introduce Constellations on:
- The present family, which covers all significant sexual partners, first loves, children and unborn children (terminations, miscarriages, still-births)
- Healing sexual wounds
- Constellations on addictions – work, sex, food, alcohol
- Inviting in new relationships or enriching and deepening an existing partnership.
Maturity - Module 6
3-5 Jul 2020
Meeting the responsibilities of adulthood is often a struggle. There may be financial difficulties and pressures such as to keep our families together even when the marriage is breaking down. Our health may suffer. Our ideals may be lost and our dreams forgotten. Maturity also as a gateway to new joys.
We will look at:
- Constellations on issues such as money, health, work, success, creativity, abundance
- Systemic roots of over-performing, under-achieving, poor self-esteem
- Mid life crisis, depression as a doorway to transformation
- Suppressed emotions and how they affect our health, using breath and bodywork
- Therapeutic writing, journaling and drawing as an adjunct to self-help Constellations
- Grief ritual to release accumulated sorrow, mending the broken heart of ourself, the environment and the human family
Passage to Power - Module 7
4-6 Sep 2020
As youth fades, strength and wisdom emerge. In this session we recover the lost power of our ancestors.
This is a very misunderstood and often dreaded transition, not easy to negotiate. It is often seen as an inevitable time of ageing and decline, rather than as an opportunity to shed our lifelong responsibilities such as parenting, dead end jobs, unhealthy relationships.
With the help of Constellations we can discover what we truly want in life, putting ourselves first; our dreams; our creativity; and what brings true joy and meaning into our lives:
- Embracing the elder and inner wise counsel
- Menopause, late life crisis, second adolescence - transitions to freedom
- Constellations to interpret dreams
- Essence Constellations and resources such as the Inner Light
- Constellations using Voice Dialogue to explore the Inner Family and unconscious, often warring inner voices
- Introducing archetypes and fairy stories and their deeper meanings
Endings also as a Beginning - Module 8
6-8 Nov 2020
This module is about completing our unfinished business, especially with those who we never got a chance to say goodbye to, making peace with our endings so we can move on without guilt or regrets
This may also be the time in our life when illness and health issues appear.
With the help of Constellations we can learn that even the most life threatening of diseases can be a doorway to true health and happiness.
Constellations help us to listen to our inner callings, which may mean giving up stressful ways of living and working and taking care of our unspoken needs.
We will explore:
- Constellations on the Immune system and organs of the body
- Releasing the patterns of untimely death that run through the generations
- Breaking the chains of inherited illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, arthritis
- Working with terminal illness; making peace with the process of death and dying
- Bereavement, loss and healing goodbyes
- NLP Timeline Constellations on future programming, Bucket List etc.
The World - Module 9
15-17 Jan 2021
Going beyond the personal we can embrace the greater family that we all belong to.
The Constellations in this section take on a very different flavour and style but also have very far reaching consequences.
Some of the topics covered:
- Constellations on the environment and global issues
- Organisational and work Constellations
- Constellations in nature; eco Constellations
- Colonialism and healing of our migrant roots
- Constellations in the community
- Morphic fields; sacred activism; planetary healing
Closing Ceremony – the completion of the Flowering of Life Foundation Course
Receiving your Certificate of Completion
Celebratory cake to finish!
The Flowering of Life Foundation Course
The cost of the Flowering of Life Foundation Course, which comprises of nine fully residential weekend modules, 180 hours tuition, is £3,996.
There is a 10% discount of £400 for an up-front payment of £3,596 by 1 October, bringing the cost of each module from £444 to £399. As places are limited, it is advisable to reserve your place asap by paying a deposit of £450.
Payment by stages
For those unable to take advantage of this up-front offer, fees can be broken down into three stages of £1,332, each for a set of three modules, dates of the payments TBC.
If you prefer the three-stage option, a non refundable £450 deposit in payable, which will be credited to your third payment, which then becomes £882.
A receipt can be provided. No VAT is due.
My bank details are:
First Direct (HSBC) 40-47-78
L J Rogers 50391808
For Practitioner Training fees, click here
ETHOS AND DETAILS
Sarasi will facilitate the Foundation Course very much in the same style as she would lead a Constellation – so she will be guided by you and the needs of the group.
At times this may take us in unexpected directions and not everything may go according to plan.
The trust, the closeness and the safe supporting setting have been highly valued by previous participants.
The course is ‘open’ up until the fourth module but the group will become ‘closed’ as soon as possible. If for any reason somebody leaves it may be necessary to invite another suitable person.
A Certificate of Completion will be given, showing certified CPD hours.
The course is open to anyone who has previous experience of Family Constellation work with Sarasi.
The weekend’s setting is a beautiful old farmhouse surrounded by the silence of an abundant green Dartmoor valley. Close to Exeter, easy M5/A30 or train access.
The superb cooking is wholefood vegetarian.
Friday and Saturday night shared accommodation, with breakfast next morning, and all meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, are included in the workshop price.
A few single or double rooms are available at additional cost.
Each weekend module will start Friday 5 to 5.30pm for check in and early dinner, followed by the course, which includes evening sessions, with morning active meditations and dancing as integral parts of the day.
It finishes Sunday 5pm with a celebratory tea and cake.
A life support!
(previous series were called ‘Masterclass’)
I’ve completed two years of masterclass with Sarasi and attended many Constellation weekends both as a representative and participant over the past five years. This work has been not only been a deep joy but an incredibly strong and powerful foundation for me through some pretty difficult times supporting others in my family through breakdown and illness. I don’t know where my life would be today or how my relationships would have survived without it.
I came to Constellations with a lifetime’s worth of difficulties and these had left me with some pretty robust emotional armour - I could barely feel my emotions, often related as a child and felt very angry. Working in the masterclass and Constellations has gradually let all of this soften and fall away. I feel more peaceful and content than ever before and can be close, intimate and vulnerable with others as well as have a great time laughing and having fun! I have really grown into myself and enjoy myself, free of worry and anxiety over who I am and how others see me. Masterclass has been my guiding star on this journey. I’ve made lovely friends, learnt amazing skills, laughed, cried and of course, danced.
For anyone looking to sustain their own growth and development as well as develop skills they can use in healing work, the rich, nourishing and enjoyable exploration of Constellations offered in the masterclass with Sarasi is the most wonderful life support - don’t hesitate, do it, it will return your life to love.